- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut into 5 pats
- 1 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- zest of one lemon
- Mix all of the ingredients for scones together in this order: dry ingredients, butter (with a pastry cutter), the wet ingredients, and then the blueberries (gently!). Do the same with the glaze.
- Roll out on a surface, flatten and cut into triangles. Option: brush cream on top for a glazed look)
- Cook at 400 for 15-18 minutes, remove and pour glaze over.