- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup of water
- 4 packets frozen açai puree, thawed in warm water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- drizzle fresh honey
- mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Add the acai packets, blueberries, corn syrup, and lemon juice to the food processor or blender and mix, pressing together with a spatula as needed.
- When the blueberries become crumble, add the 1/3 cup of water 1 tablespoon at a time. Use all 1/3 cup if you’re having trouble blending. If the sorbet is blending smoothly – you can forego the water.
- Continue until the sorbet is smooth and mixed well.
- Once you get the consistency good, taste for sweetness. Frozen blueberries and Acai can come across as bitter depending on the time of year. You can add additional corn syrup or honey if you need.
- Pour mixture into rectangle loaf tray and freeze for about an hour until frozen.
To make the smoothie bowl, scoop the sorbet into a bowl and top with peanut butter, granola, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and a drizzle of honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour