Awesome Chicken Dip
- 2 cups of frozen chicken breast strips – skinless and boneless
- 32 ounce box of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 can of Rotel, drained very well
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 jalapenos diced, if that is your thing (totally not mine!)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips for eating this goodness with
- Take the black beans and Rotel and drain both separately. Use paper towels and pat the excess water of.
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk over medium-high heat and add cubed Velveeta.
- Add tomatoes, meat, sour cream, taco seasoning, jalapenos, and chicken in the pot and continue to stir until everything has melted together.
- If the dip is too thick, add more milk.
- Enjoy with chips, could even be fun wrapped in a tortilla!