Easy Dinner Recipes – the number one question I get asked. One thing I can tell you, this is easy. Basil Pesto Salmon is also on my blog in the form of Basil Pesto Chicken! All I did to the recipe was change the protein. You see, that is my goal for A Table Top Affair. I want you to learn how to substitute and be empowered to experiment in the kitchen!
I would love for you to share your awesome creations with me on Instagram! Just tag #atabletopaffair
I know a lot of times I just share one recipe with you, but this meal will be a little different.
I want to give you the Run of Show of this easy dinner meal so you know exactly what to do to get food on the table in 20 minutes!
- Turn your oven to 350 and boil water on the stove for your pasta.
- Put your salmon in a baking dish and top with Pesto and Parmesan Cheese and put in the oven.
- Put your frozen veggies directly in the Air Fryer and top with olive oil and salt and turn on high at 390 for 12 minutes.
- Boil your pasta on the stove until al dente about 5 minutes.
- Start plating!
- Your veggies will be done first, then your pasta and finally the Salmon.
See now how simple is that!Print
Basil Pesto Salmon
- Salmon fillets
- 3–4 tablespoons of pesto per Salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Set oven to 350 degrees
- Place Salmon in a deep baking dish
- Spread the pesto on top of the Salmon and the Parmesan cheese on top of that.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until the salmon turns color and the cheese on top gets toasted.