Beef & Pomegranate Hummus is the way to go when it comes to easy hearty appetizers that will take you minutes to make and have virtually no prep!
- Classic Hummus (for 20 people you need 2×20 ounce packages)
- 1 pound of ground beef seasoned with a mediterranean seasoning (like Cavenders)
- 1/4c pomegranate arils
- 1/4c pine nuts
- Parsley for presentation
- Serve with Naan or Crackers
- Put hummus on the platter – I like to give it a nice swirl so it doesn’t look plopped.
- Layer the cooked ground beef down – I like to layer it diagonal to give some personality.
- Sprinkle with Poms and Pine Nuts
- Top with chopped Parsley.