I really wanted to call this Halloween treat my Spooky Snacks… but the more and more I thought about this goodness – it needed to be called Monster Mix. Especially with the fun eye ball sprinkles.
Monster Mix is the combination of the best of the best snacks wrapped up in white chocolate with sprinkles, colorful M&Ms, and spooky Monster eye-balls strategically placed throughout.
Halloween Treats. Done and Done with this Monster Mix.
I didn’t wrap this up for gifts this year, but this is the best treat for Halloween parties, gifts for teachers, or just a fun table treat for guests when they sit down, at your home or a restaurant. Just wrap it up in plastic wrap with a fun bow. I also love a fun brown lunch sack with Monster mix in it and you can let the little ones decorate the outside like a monster! Fun right?
These treats are just way too good to eat alone, because trust me from experience, you will eat all of it – by yourself!Print
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup popcorn
- 3 cups (12–15 Oreos) quartered
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted per packaging
- 1 cup Chex Mix
- 2 cups Halloween M&Ms
- Sprinkles and Eye Balls for toppings, as desired
- Melt the white chocolate
- Pour all ingredients, except for topping sprinkles and eyeballs in a bowl.
- Pour the white chocolate on top and mix gently with the ingredients.
- Layout on parchment paper and before it dries sprinkle with Halloween Sprinkles and place Eye Balls throughout.
- Let harden and then break apart and Enjoy!