I am a huge fan of Deviled Eggs. Every year when Easter comes around, I get excited because of this side dish. I’ve even been known to make them for a special dinner every once in a while at my house.
I have always made them normal with mustard and mayo. However, this year since COVID-19, I have decided to try something a little bit different.
These deviled eggs are the tastiest and easiest twist on an Easter favorite. And when you love this recipe – try my Deconstructed Deviled Egg Dip!
Before you make these, I want to give you a couple of pointers… some pro tips:
Buy hard-boiled eggs from the store! They are already shelled and everything!
I like to leave the mixture a little more chunky than typical Deviled Eggs.
Since Easter looks a bit different this year, why not try something a little bit different.
Either way it is going to be special. Just because it’s different – doesn’t mean it can’t be special.
So do me a favor. When you love this recipe as much as I do, will you post about it? Will you tag me on Instagram or Facebook? Will you share this post with your friends? I hope you do!Print
Boursin Deviled Eggs
The easiest and tastiest twist to Deviled Eggs.
- 12 large free-range hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup Garlic and Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons crushed crackers to top with
- Crush the crackers and set aside
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise put yolks in a bowl.
- Add the Boursin Cheese, mayo, and salt to the bowl with the yolks and blend until creamy.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops of the eggs with crushed crackers.