Appetizers might be my favorite thing about the holidays. I totally love the big meal from Thanksgiving, but I also love how food goes from the Big Meal at Thanksgiving to all of the fun handheld appetizers during Christmas. But what is better than tasty handheld appetizers? A quick and easy handheld Christmas appetizer! You know the ones that come together in minutes, are devoured quicker than you can put them out and are a fan favorite? Yah, those are the best types of Christmas appetizers, and the reason for the season (in my opinion).
You know I am obsessed with finding store bought hacks to make everything just a smidge easier and faster. Well, there are couple of very important hacks in this Easy Christmas Appetizer.
First off, don’t try and de-seed your own pomegranate! Buy the arils from the store – super easy and very inexpensive!
Secondly, you can absolutely buy one large piece of naan (or two or three), however, Stonefire makes these naan dippers that make a handheld appetizer even that easier!
Lastly, this recipe is really just about combining all of the different ingredients on the naan. No mixing, or combining, just stacking.
I hope you’ll make this recipe because it is a really easy and fun one to make and looks super festive too! Pomegranates are always such a nice and unexpected touch during the holidays!Print
Brie and Pomegranate Naan Dippers
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 16–24 Naan Pieces 1x
- 1 wedge of brie
- 1 container of naan bites or 3 slices of naan
- 8 ounces of pomegranate arils
- 1 bunch fresh thyme chopped
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay Naan Dippers on a cooking sheet about ½ inch apart.
- Next slice Brie Cheese into thin 1/8 inch slices and lay each piece of cheese on the naan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of Brie Cheese followed by the Pomegranate Arils.
- Lastly sprinkle some Thyme on each Naan dipper. I usually like fresh thyme, but dried works just as well.
- Put in oven for 3-5 minutes until the brie cheese is nice a melted, you just want to avoid the Brie melting all of the way off the Naan.