Brie and Pomegranate Naan Dippers
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 16-24 Naan Pieces 1x
- 1 wedge of brie
- 1 container of naan bites or 3 slices of naan
- 8 ounces of pomegranate arils
- 1 bunch fresh thyme chopped
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay Naan Dippers on a cooking sheet about ½ inch apart.
- Next slice Brie Cheese into thin 1/8 inch slices and lay each piece of cheese on the naan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of Brie Cheese followed by the Pomegranate Arils.
- Lastly sprinkle some Thyme on each Naan dipper. I usually like fresh thyme, but dried works just as well.
- Put in oven for 3-5 minutes until the brie cheese is nice a melted, you just want to avoid the Brie melting all of the way off the Naan.