Are you looking for a quick and easy treat to curl up and watch Hallmark movies with this Christmas? Look no further than my special Christmas Candy! Not only is this a great treat to enjoy, it’s a great treat to gift to your neighbors and loved ones.
Start with melted white chocolate.
Mix pistachios, cinnamon, and dried cranberries in and sprinkle a few on top!
Let harden and then Enjoy this tasty Christmas Candy!!
It can’t get easier than that can it!?
I also love all of this Dayspring wrapping paper that I use as my table runner during the holidays! It reads – Be Still and Know that I am God. What a great reminder when the holidays can get crazy and busy, to stop and remember that Jesus is King! He came as a baby in a simple manger as a reminder that we should be still, be quiet, and listen to His voice.
You can shop those great Dayspring items here.Print
Cranberry and Pistachio Bark
- 10 ounces White Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup roasted & salted pistachios, with shells off
- 1 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup each pistachios and cranberries for topping
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate according to the packaging.
- Mix in 1 cup of pistachios and cranberries and cinnamon
- Lay out on parchment paper sheet. Spread mixture so the bark is 1/4 inch – 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pistachios and cranberries on top and let harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Mixture can be doubled and tripled!