Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season, my friends! Thanks for stopping by for a yummy recipe for your new favorite Christmas candy.
Are you looking for a quick and easy treat to curl up and watch Hallmark movies with this Christmas? Look no further than my special Christmas Candy! Perfect for spending time in front of the fire with your loved ones, but I’ll take it even further. Wow you coworkers, friends and neighbors with this delicious, made-with-love treat.
Let’s dive in to the recipe!
Start with melted white chocolate.
Mix pistachios, cinnamon, and dried cranberries in and sprinkle a few on top! Did I mention I have a great drink to go with this?
Let harden and then Enjoy this tasty Christmas Candy!!
It can’t get easier than that can it!?
Some of my favorite recipes are the ones where you can’t mess up! It doesn’t matter if it’s pretty, neat or however it looks – no one turns down Christmas bark.
I also love all of this Dayspring wrapping paper that I use as my table runner during the holidays! It reads – Be Still and Know that I am God. What a great reminder when the holidays can get crazy and busy, to stop and remember that Jesus is King! He came as a baby in a simple manger as a reminder that we should be still, be quiet, and listen to His voice. I love this season because our reminders are always around us during Christmastime.
You can shop those great Dayspring items here.Print
- 10 ounces White Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup roasted & salted pistachios, with shells off
- 1 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup each pistachios and cranberries for topping
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate according to the packaging.
- Mix in 1 cup of pistachios and cranberries and cinnamon
- Lay out on parchment paper sheet. Spread mixture so the bark is 1/4 inch – 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pistachios and cranberries on top and let harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Mixture can be doubled and tripled!
Thank you all for spending your holiday season making treats with me! Can’t wait to see your tags on social media.