- 10 ounces White Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup roasted & salted pistachios, with shells off
- 1 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup each pistachios and cranberries for topping
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate according to the packaging.
- Mix in 1 cup of pistachios and cranberries and cinnamon
- Lay out on parchment paper sheet. Spread mixture so the bark is 1/4 inch – 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pistachios and cranberries on top and let harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Mixture can be doubled and tripled!