Are you always looking for a great dip for the summer, or maybe the perfect dip for your Tailgate? This Crab Cake Dip is the perfect alternative to cheese dip and is super creamy and bursting with flavor.
This is one of the three different recipes I created from my Easy Crab Cake recipe. You can see that recipe here.
I love eating anything seafood dip with wheat thins. But I found these bruschetta chips at a Publix at the beach that were amazing! If you have these at your store… you need to buy them, make this Crab Cake Dip, and enjoy it!
I used a lump crab meat for this dip, but sometimes it gets expensive. Even the $2-$3 crab in a can (where tuna fish is) is tasty. Because you mix the crab with different cheeses and crisp Ritz Crackers on the top – you can get away with a lesser quality or thinner crab meat.
Pro Tip: Make this ahead of time and keep it in the fridge and toast up int he oven or microwave. OR put it in a crock pot and keep it warm at the tailgate! Either way – this Crab Cake Dip a perfect party dip!Print
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 3 green onions finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cilantro, and salt until smooth then add milk, cheddar cheese, and Old Bay.
- Melt butter and Ritz Crackers, stir until combined.
- Fold in crab meat and green onion.
- Pour mixture in a 5×7 or 8×8 oven-safe dish (or put in a crockpot).
- Sprinkle with a little extra cheddar cheese on top (if desired) and the ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes or until crab dip is hot all the way through.
- Eat with Pretzels, bruschetta, or Wheat Thins!!
Looking for other fun dinner Crab Cake Recipes check these out: