- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 3 green onions finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 cup crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cilantro, and salt until smooth then add milk, cheddar cheese, and Old Bay.
- Melt butter and Ritz Crackers, stir until combined.
- Fold in crab meat and green onion.
- Pour mixture in a 5×7 or 8×8 oven-safe dish (or put in a crockpot).
- Sprinkle with a little extra cheddar cheese on top (if desired) and the ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350˚ for 15-20 minutes or until crab dip is hot all the way through.
- Eat with Pretzels, bruschetta, or Wheat Thins!!