For the Slaw: Mix everything together but the slaw mix. Drizzle the dressing over the slaw mix. Taste and add salt and pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
Make Crab Cakes.
- To make the crab cakes combine the crab, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, ritz crackers, mayo, egg, cilantro, salt Worcestershire Sauce and Old Bay seasoning in a bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add olive oil.
- While it’s heating, form the crab mixture into small patties – for the quesadilla the thinner the better.
- Place them in the skillet and cook until lightly golden brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
Make the Quesadilla:
- Sprinkle the jack cheese on the tortilla and top with the sliced Brie cheese.
- Followed by the crab cakes and the slaw.
- Top with a little jack cheese and the top tortilla.
- Move the quesadilla to a greased skillet over medium heat and press until crisp.