- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Rosé wine
- 4 ounces elderflower liquor
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 2 blood oranges or regular oranges, sliced for garnish
- 4–6 (12 ounce) ginger beers
- 4 ounces London dry gin
- 1. To make the cranberry simple syrup: In a medium pot, bring 1/2 cup water, the honey, cranberries, rosemary, and cinnamon to a boil over high heat. Boil 3-5 minutes until the cranberries begin to burst, then remove from the heat. Let cool. Remove the rosemary and cardamon pods. Dump into a strainer to extract all of the syrup.
- 2. In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry syrup, rosé, elderflower liquor, cranberry juice, and gin. Chill until ready to serve, up to 2 days. (if using a sparkling rosé, add with ginger beers in step 3 just before serving)
- 3. Add the orange slices and ginger beer (and sparkling rosé, if using) just before serving.