And here we are again with a delicious one for your holiday gatherings!
Cranberry Chutney is one of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes. I just love a good Cranberry Chutney.
But to be honest, I’m not sure if it’s because how much I love the ginger and cinnamon.
I’m not sure if it’s how I love the color of the cranberries.
I’m really not sure if it’s just because of how beautiful the recipe is to make.
This one might seem intimidating, but when done right, (and I’m here to help with that!) you’ll knock it out of the park. This is one that gets people talking, when done right. Don’t be afraid to venture out and try new things! My favorite thing on social media is seeing you tag me in your recipes and gatherings and ways you jump out of the box to try new things. So proud of you all!
OKAY, on to the recipe! Get a napkin, because you’ll need to wipe up the drool when you see these photos.
Overall, I think it’s one of my favorites and we always have soo much leftover. This means it’s great for days and also great in this leftover Turkey Sandwich Recipe.
Also, before we go, I wanted to leave you with this special sweet drink to go with all your holiday gatherings!Print
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup water
- Combine everything in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer over low heat until the berries start to pop, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a container and cool slightly. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld together.
Also wanted to leave you with encouragement to remember this holiday season as something so special. We’ve all been through one crazy year, and now is the time to be extremely grateful for who – and what – God has blessed us with in our lives. Love to you!