This is one of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes. I just love a good Cranberry Chutney. But I’m not sure if it’s because how much I love the ginger and cinnamon in it or how much I love the color of the cranberries and how beautiful the recipe is to make.
Overall, I think it’s one of my favorites and we always have soo much leftover. This means it’s great for days and also great in this leftover Turkey Sandwich Recipe.Print
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup water
- Combine everything in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer over low heat until the berries start to pop, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a container and cool slightly. Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld together.