So we all know… I love crescent rolls! And these are my special crescent rolls. Special means I have taken plain crescent rolls and added a little extra love to them. They go with just about anything. I have served them with Easter lunch and used them on a Tuesday night to feed my friends that come over.
It’s easy and that is what I love about it. Because when things are easy, you become comfortable. And when you become comfortable making something – you like to do it over and over again. And when that happens. You start inviting people over.
So read the rest of this post about my Crescent Rolls… then pair it with my Chicken Pesto with Gnocchi and invite your girlfriends over. I promise – it’ll be great! So clean off your table, set it with a couple of plates and put some fresh flowers in the middle of the table and enjoy a night in the kitchen with company!
The Easiest Crescent Roll Recipe EVER!
Take your Crescent Rolls and unroll into a sheet. Spread melted butter on the entire sheet of dough. Sprinkle fresh chopped rosemary and thyme and then a little Garlic Salt. Roll and cut the rolls like cinnamon rolls. Once you are done – sprinkle a bit more rosemary and thyme on them and a little cracked pepper then cook these bad boys!!
Promise it’s that easy.Print
- 1 can of Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1/8 cup of chopped rosemary and thyme
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- Cracked Pepper to taste
- Take your Crescent Rolls and unroll into a sheet.
- Spread melted butter on the entire sheet of dough.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped rosemary and thyme and then a little Garlic Salt.
- Roll and cut the rolls like cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle a bit more rosemary and thyme on them and a little cracked pepper
- Cook like Crescent Roll can tells you how!