Let’s be real for just a second… I am NOT a fan of Halloween. The only reason I enjoy this holiday is because it gets me one month closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Anybody feel the same way? The whole getting dressed up and acting like someone you are not just really makes me feel very awkward and overwhelmed. So I will stay in the kitchen and sit this one out.
However, I do have really good memories of making these little ghosties with my mom growing up as a little girl – I cannot wait to share this tradition with my little family one day.
These are super easy and you probably have the 3 ingredients in your pantry right now, well maybe everything except for the nutter butters – if that’s not your jam.
Nutter Butters, Chocolate Chips, and White Chocolate!! How easy is this!!!
Halloween Ghost Cookies
These little Ghost Cookies will be your favorite new tradition because of how easy they are and how much fun you will have making them!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 packages of Nutter Butter 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Dessert
- 1 pkg white chocolate
- 1/2c of Chocolate Chips (2 per cookie, obviously 🙂 )
- 2 pkgs of Nutter Butters
- Melt your Chocolate in a glass bowl – I stir my white chocolate after 3 minutes, and then every 20 seconds after.
- Dip Nutter Butters in the Chocolate and put on parchment paper to dry.
- Immediately decorate with 2 chocolate chips for eyes.
1 pkg of White Chocolate will cover 2 packages of Nutter Butter Cookies.
Keywords: Halloween, Dessert, Holiday, Cookies, 10 minutes, easy, fast, convenient, no bake, Ghost, Kids