I know that Easter might look a little bit different for everyone this year given COVID-19, but that does not mean it can’t be special. In fact, I think this weekend gives you an egg-cellent opportunity to try out some new easter recipes! I have a ton of great ones here on my blog.
This is one of my newer recipes and I am really liking it and my family even really enjoyed it as well.
It takes my Boursin Deviled Eggs to a whole new level and turns them into an appetizer!
I started by making the Boursin Deviled Egg Mixture and layered that on the bottom of the plate. Then I topped it with some of my favorite things: pickled onions, chopped smoked salmon, parsley, and capers.
Think about making it like a 5 layer Taco Dip. Add everything in layers.
Pro Tip: I used way too big of a plate (probably 14 inches in length). I would use a salad size plate or lunch plate.
So do me a favor. When you love this recipe as much as I do, will you post about it? Will you tag me on Instagram or Facebook? Will you share this post with your friends? I hope you do!Print
Deconstructed Deviled Eggs
The easiest twist to an Easter classic.
- 12 hard boiled eggs (buy these pre-boiled, you’ll thank me!)
- 1 block of Boursin Cheese
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 8 oz package of Smoked Salmon, diced
- 2 cups (1 full onion) pickled onion
- 1/2 c chopped parsley
- 1 4 ounce jar of capers
- Make the Boursin Deviled Egg mixture – find that recipe here.
- Put the mixture on the bottom of the plate.
- Top with chopped hard boiled egg whites.
- Then add the toppings of your choice, one layer at a time.
- Finish with parsley and capers!
- Serve with crackers