- 12–16 Madelines
- 8 ounces cool whip
- 11 ounces lemon curd
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Preserves
- 8 ounces Strawberries
- 8 ounces Blueberries
- Combine Strawberry preserves and cooking sherry in a bowl.
- Create each layer by placing madelines in, followed by a few dollops of lemon curd, then strawberries and blueberries, topped with strawberry preserve mixture and finally the cool whip.
- Create those layers until your container is filled to the top.
- Garnish with a few Madelines and berries and enjoy with your friends and family!
Pro Tip: Don’t make every layer packed. It will save you ingredients and make every bite a little bit different.