Oh hello sweet and fruity pizza that I love so much. Fruit Pizza, in my own very humble opinion, is the best pizza there is. Topped with only the most fresh, seasonal fruit and a layer of cream cheese frosting – this is one for the books!
This fruit pizza is a perfect addition to any outdoor (or indoor) party.
What I love about this pizza is that it is made with sugar cookie dough which is pre-made, cream cheese frosting which is pre-made, and cut fresh fruit! It is literally the easiest dessert you could decide to make and your friends will love it!
This fruit pizza is especially popular with the guy friends! I usually make a second pizza just for them because they gobble this pizza up! Not sure if that means they just love fruit and cream cheese frosting, or they love a nice gooey sugar cookie crust, or all of the flavors together (with a spring of mint on top ) makes them happy; but they are obsessed.
This pizza is so refreshing you will be making it every weekend this summer.Print
- 1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 16 ounce container of cream cheese frosting
- 7–10 strawberries, sliced
- 5–6 kiwis, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 14-inch pizza pan or round baking stone, or line with parchment. Roll the chilled dough out onto it, leaving some space around the edge. Bake for 12 minutes. Try not to cook the sugar cookie all of the way to done so the cookie is a little soft.
- Spread frosting over the cooled cookie crust and chill again to firm up the frosting.
- Top with fruit!