A good Fall Cocktail is a MUST!
I’ve always been a fan of easy shortcuts that don’t sacrifice great taste! That’s why I’m loving this #partnership with @Spritz Society! Their Rose spritzers are natural and full of flavor!! They have fizz and a bit of sweetness that pair with fun mixers for a great cocktail!! (Are are low calorie!!!)
Have you ever been in a bind and, knowing you are going to have people over, have no idea what to do with drinks? I mean – I am an avid Sweet Tea and Punch girl… but sometimes when you are having adults over for a Fall get-together or Friendsgiving, you want a little something special…. that is where this Fall Cocktail comes in!
This Grapefruit and Sage cocktail mixes the sage with simple syrup and tops it off with the hint of Grapefruit from the Spritz Society can!!!
This Fall Cocktail is a perfect transition drink! And it’s easy too!!
So easy it’s almost unreal!! You can also do the same thing with their Blood Orange, Pineapple and Lemonade flavors!!Print
What an easy cocktail recipe for the Fall! I am in love with this super easy hack using Spritz can!
- For the Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 bunches of fresh sage leaves
- For the Cocktail:
- Pink grapefruit juice
- Sage simple syrup (see above)
- Ice cubes
- Grapefruit Spritz Society Rosé
- Fresh sage leaves
- Make the simple syrup. Combine the sugar and water over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture starts to simmer and the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in the sage and cook for 30 seconds more. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and set it aside to cool. Once the simple syrup has cooled to room temperature, remove and discard the sage. Transfer the simple syrup to a clean re-sealable container and store it in your refrigerator until you are ready to use it. Keeps for up to 2 weeks.
- Make the cocktails. For a single cocktail, shake 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) grapefruit juice, 2 ounces of simple syrup. Strain into a glass with fresh ice. Top with can of Spritz Society Grapefruit Rosé. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and a slice of grapefruit, if desired. Serve immediately.