What an easy cocktail recipe for the Fall! I am in love with this super easy hack using Spritz can!
- For the Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 bunches of fresh sage leaves
- For the Cocktail:
- Pink grapefruit juice
- Sage simple syrup (see above)
- Ice cubes
- Grapefruit Spritz Society Rosé
- Fresh sage leaves
- Make the simple syrup. Combine the sugar and water over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture starts to simmer and the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in the sage and cook for 30 seconds more. Then remove the saucepan from the heat and set it aside to cool. Once the simple syrup has cooled to room temperature, remove and discard the sage. Transfer the simple syrup to a clean re-sealable container and store it in your refrigerator until you are ready to use it. Keeps for up to 2 weeks.
- Make the cocktails. For a single cocktail, shake 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) grapefruit juice, 2 ounces of simple syrup. Strain into a glass with fresh ice. Top with can of Spritz Society Grapefruit Rosé. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and a slice of grapefruit, if desired. Serve immediately.