- 8 ounces ground bison
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste (or 2 cloves of garlic)
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of finishing salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of garlic salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Gently fold the parsley and feta in last to avoid over mixing.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and toss in a bit of oil or butter.
- Fry your meatballs – turning them regularly.*
- Serve with Tzatziki sauce and sprinkled feta and parsley.
* Can also use Air Fryer at 390 for 7-9 minutes – rotating halfway through.