Best hummus you will have this fall that incorporates all of our favorite flavors!
- 1 pkg classic hummus
- 2 thin carrots, diced
- 1/4c olive oil
- 1/2c diced butternut squash, not cooked
- 1/4c chickpeas
- handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4c chopped parsley
- 1/2c pomegranate seeds
- cracked pepper
- Toss diced carrots and butternut squash in olive oil and place in air fryer (or broiler on high) for 3-5 minutes watching carefully they don’t scorch.
- Spread package of hummus in bowl.
- Layer pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, and chickpeas on the hummus in a line.
- Top with carrots and butternut squash
- Finish with chopped parsley and cracked pepper and serve with naan.