I really wanted to call this Halloween treat my Spooky Snacks. But the more and more I thought about this goodness, it was settled. I needed this to be called Monster Mix. Especially with the fun eye ball sprinkles.
Monster Mix is a deliciously deadly combination. The best snacks wrapped in white chocolate with sprinkles, M&Ms, and spooky Monster eye-balls.
Halloween Treats. Done and Done with this Monster Mix.
I didn’t wrap this up for gifts this year, but this is the best treat for Halloween parties, gifts for teachers, or just a fun table treat for guests when they sit down, at your home or a restaurant. Just wrap it up in plastic wrap with a fun bow. I also love a fun brown lunch sack with Monster mix in it and you can let the little ones decorate the outside like a monster! Fun right?
These treats are just way too good to eat alone, because trust me from experience, you will eat all of it – by yourself!Print
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup popcorn, caramel corn is my fave!
- 3 cups (12–15 Oreos) quartered
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted per packaging
- 1 cup Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Halloween M&Ms
- Sprinkles and Eye Balls for toppings, as desired
- Melt the white chocolate
- Pour all ingredients, except for topping sprinkles and eyeballs in a bowl.
- Pour the white chocolate on top and mix gently with the ingredients.
- Layout on parchment paper and before it dries sprinkle with Halloween Sprinkles and place Eye Balls throughout.
- Let harden and then break apart and Enjoy!