Peach, Burrata & Pesto Flatbread
- 2 cups peaches (frozen or fresh), sliced
- 2 pieces of naan bead
- 4 tbsp pesto (or olive oil as a substitute)
- 6 oz. buratta (2–3 balls)
- 2 cups Arugula
- Honey for drizzle
- Heat oven to 350.
- Using a grill, or a grill grate for your stove, heat with olive oil on medium high and grill both sides of peaches. About 2 minutes per side.
- Brush Naan with Pesto and place in oven for 5-8 minutes until heated and oil absorbed.
- Slice burrata to liking and place on naan with peaches. Put back in oven for 5-8 minutes until burrata has slightly melted. You don’t want the burrata to completely melt and spread.
- Add arugula and drizzle with honey.
- Slice and enjoy!