I’ve been spending a ton of time at outside and enjoying the cool breeze in the morning on the back porch. So I decided to enjoy a nice summer-y avocado toast. Even though it’s not technically summer, I thought it would be a nice addition to my morning! I hope you enjoy this breakfast, mid-morning, appetizer, snack that really will rock your taste buds!
Pro Tip: I always use a nice thick sourdough for my avocado toast. I know a lot of people love Dave’s Killer Bread – but there is something about a nice sourdough!
On this avocado toast, I have not mashed the avocado but sliced it thinly. In order for you to slice an avocado thinly you need a very sharp knife. My favorite knives are the Global knives and in order to keep them super sharp – make sure you are always cutting on a cutting board and not marble or quartz countertops.
You will love how easy and tasty this toast is and it is a great addition to your morning routine. Not to mention it is healthy-ish!Print
Peach Chutney Avocado Toast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 6–8 pieces of toast 1x
- Sourdough Bread
- 2 large Ripe Avocados
- 2–3 peaches, chopped (2 cups)
- 1/2c Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3c shallots (or red onions), chopped
- 1c cucumber, diced
- 1/4c fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- 2 tbsp lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- Toast your sourdough bread.
- Dollop Ricotta Cheese onto the bread
- Thinly slice the Avocados and fan 1/2 Avocado on each slice of bread
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss everything together.
- Spoon a generous amount of the chutney over each toast.
For 1 piece of toast, I generally use 2 tbsp of chutney, 1 spoonful of ricotta cheese, and 1/2 of an Avocado – however, this is my rule of thumb and can be altered to your liking.