Peach Granola – who would have ever thought to put fresh peaches in your granola? This delicious treat will have you making it multiple times this summer!
One thing I love about granola is that it is pretty versatile. It can go in your yogurt, on your ice cream, or it can be eaten by handful! It’s a healthy-ish snack and is really a fun way to incorporate great ingredients like chia seeds, flax, and oats.
In this Granola, I put pecans AND dried cranberries with my peaches. It’s a great recipe to add and subtract ingredients to make it just the way you like.
Pro Tip: Honey is the glue. If you do decide to adjust the recipe for your flavor profile – just make sure you have the right amount of Honey. Really, you can’t go wrong with Honey… am I right?
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!Print
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 peaches, diced
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, mix together oats pecans, and cranberries.
- Mix the sugar, honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt and stir until everything melts together. (You might have to toss in the microwave or on the stove quickly to get the coconut oil to melt).
- Mix the oats and the honey mixture until everything is coated and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, but don’t stir – it won’t crisp up as nice.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes