- 1 10″ store bought pecan pie
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers
- 10 ounces melting dark chocolate
- 1 cup fresh pecans
- Scoop out pecan pie mixture and edges of pie from pie and put in stand mixer and mix on medium until well combined.
- Add 2 sleeves of graham crackers and mix on medium until paste consistency.
- Roll mixture into 1/2″ sized balls (about 1 tbsp size) and place on parchment paper lined cooking sheet.
- Freeze balls until frozen.
- Melt your melting chocolate according to package.
- Pulse fresh pecans in food processor until minced finely, to desired consistency.
- Using fork, cover frozen pecan pie balls in dark chocolate and sprinkle pecan on top and let harden on parchment paper.
- Once hardened, serve in mini cupcake liners!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes, at least