If there is one drink that I am known for one day… I hope that Pineapple Orange Spritzer is the one.
This past weekend at my blog launch party (!!!) I did a variation of the punch, and everyone went crazy for it. Isn’t that the best feeling?! When you whip something together and there’s a general consensus of, “I LOVE THIS”. That’s what I’m here for, friends!
I want you to get the wow moment, and this fun little number sure delivers.
The thing you have to remember when you are making it – is that you can’t go wrong as long as you stick to the elements. Hope you’re loving my recipes!
The elements are:
- Fruit Juice
- Frozen Concentrate
- Sparkling Water
For the punch pictured I used the following:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Juice
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Watermelon Kiwi La Croix
- garnished with mint
However, this weekend at the blog launch I used:
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Pom’s Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
- Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- Strawberry Pineapple La Croix
- Garnished with frozen Raspberries and Pomegranate arils
See you can’t go wrong! It’s just as easy as it is fast and tasty. Tag me on insta when you make this photo-worthy pineapple orange spritzer!Print
The easiest and most refreshing way to host a party, girls night, or drink just to have in your fridge!
- 26 ounces raspberry lemonade
- 23 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 16 ounces sparkling water
- frozen fruit or herbs for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemonade, orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice and sparkling water.
- Note: I am all about mixing fruity flavors!
- When ready to serve, place frozen fruit of choice in glass, fill with juice and top with my favorite – mint!
For a fun twist – don’t add the sparkling water before the party. Have several different flavors of sparkling water and let the guests mix their own!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
Keywords: Lemonade, Drink, Party Drink, Spritzer, fruit, refresher, La Croix, Bai