If there is one drink that I am known for one day… I hope that it is this one. This past weekend at my blog launch party I did a variation of the punch and everyone went crazy for it. The thing you have to remember when you are making it – is that you can’t go wrong as long as you stick to the elements.
The elements are:
- Fruit Juice
- Frozen Concentrate
- Sparkling Water
For the punch pictured I used the following:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Juice
- Orange Juice Concentrate
- Watermelon Kiwi La Croix
- garnished with mint
However, this weekend at the blog launch I used:
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Pom’s Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
- Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- Strawberry Pineapple La Croix
- Garnished with frozen Raspberries and Pomegranate arils
See you can’t go wrong! It’s just as easy as it is fast and tasty.Print
Orange Pineapple Spritzer
The easiest and most refreshing way to host a party, girls night, or drink just to have in your fridge!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 glasses 1x
- Category: Drink
- 26 ounces raspberry lemonade
- 23 ounces pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 16 ounces sparkling water
- frozen fruit or herbs for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemonade, orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice and sparkling water.
- Note: I am all about mixing fruity flavors!
- When ready to serve, place frozen fruit of choice in glass, fill with juice and top with my favorite – mint!
For a fun twist – don’t add the sparkling water before the party. Have several different flavors of sparkling water and let the guests mix their own!
Keywords: Lemonade, Drink, Party Drink, Spritzer, fruit, refresher, La Croix, Bai