Need a pumpkin appetizer for a party coming up? Maybe it’s just movie night in your house and you need a new treat to try… this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is the recipe for you! We are in full swing Pumpkin mode over at my house and I’m loving all of the fall tastes and pumpkin smells! So I decided, instead of a savory pumpkin dish – why not make a sweet pumpkin dish.
How to make a sweet Pumpkin Appetizer in less than 5 minutes!
Take your pumpkin, cinnamon, 1 block of melted cream cheese, and 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix it all together! After you mix it – you will want to make sure that it is super smooth. So I use this hand emulsifier to make sure it gets all nice a combined.
Once it’s smooth, mix with Cool Whip and enjoy with Ginger Snaps and my favorite… Nilla Wafers! Yum!
If you are more of a visual person you can check out my IGTV episode… here!Print
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12–16 1x
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp Cinnamon, how much is totally up to you!
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, melted
- 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- Ginger Snaps
- Mix everything except the Cool Whip together. (pumpkin, powdered sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese)
- Use an emulsifier or blender and make sure the pumpkin mixture is very smooth.
- Whip in the Cool Whip
- Serve chilled with Nilla Wafers or Ginger Snaps!
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes… Try these!