Need a pumpkin appetizer for a party coming up?
Maybe it’s just movie night in your house and you need a new treat to try… this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is the recipe for you! We are in full swing Pumpkin appetizer, dessert, breakfast – “YOU NAME IT” mode over at my house. I’m loving all of the fall tastes and pumpkin smells! So I decided, instead of a savory pumpkin dish – why not make a sweet pumpkin appetizer!
How to make a sweet Pumpkin Appetizer in less than 5 minutes!
Get ready for something super quick and easy!
Take your pumpkin, cinnamon, 1 block of melted cream cheese, and 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix it all together! After you mix it – you will want to make sure that it is super smooth. So I use this hand emulsifier to make sure it gets all nice a combined.
Once it’s smooth, mix with Cool Whip and enjoy with Ginger Snaps and my favorite… Nilla Wafers! Yum!
If you are more of a visual person you can check out my IGTV episode… here!Print
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp Cinnamon, how much is totally up to you!
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, melted
- 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- Ginger Snaps
- Mix everything except the Cool Whip together. (pumpkin, powdered sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese)
- Use an emulsifier or blender and make sure the pumpkin mixture is very smooth.
- Whip in the Cool Whip
- Serve chilled with Nilla Wafers or Ginger Snaps!
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes… Try these!
Thanks for sharing and liking on social media! Tag me, because I love seeing your presentation and creativity!