Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 1x
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp Cinnamon, how much is totally up to you!
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, melted
- 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip
- Vanilla Wafers
- Ginger Snaps
- Mix everything except the Cool Whip together. (pumpkin, powdered sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese)
- Use an emulsifier or blender and make sure the pumpkin mixture is very smooth.
- Whip in the Cool Whip
- Serve chilled with Nilla Wafers or Ginger Snaps!