I’m always looking for easy hacks to every day favorites. So these Pumpkin Waffles are the perfect twist to your favorite waffle mix.
The thing I love about every day easy twists on staples is that they are just that staples to your pantry. And sometimes you want just a hint of a flavor and don’t want to buy an entire box of the flavor. That’s when this recipe can really make the difference.
A twist on breakfast. Pumpkin Waffles.
I’m not saying it would work – but you could probably use this recipe with lemon curd and make lemon waffles, or with fig butter and make a nice fall fig waffle. Those would be fun to try for sure because I love these pumpkin waffles and they are super easy.Print
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4–6 full waffles 1x
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients from dry to wet, mixing between each ingredient.
- Drop batter onto pre-heated waffle iron. (If you use this one from Dash, use 2 tbsp of batter)
- Enjoy with good ‘ole maple syrup.