- 1 (12-ounce) box Jumbo Shells (about 40 shells)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pureé
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounce pkg Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp chopped sage
- Salt and Pepper to taste (1 tsp each)
- 1 25 ounce jar of favorite pasta sauce
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup white onion
- Boil pasta per directions on package. Drain. Arrange on a baking sheet to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Combine pumpkin, ricotta, egg white, Spices, Parmesan cheese, garlic, sage, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Stir until full mixed up!
- Pour 3/4 of the sauce evenly into baking dish. Fill each shell with the pumpkin-cheese mixture. Divide and arrange shells evenly between the two dishes.
- Top shells with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. I usually like to Broil mine for a little bit to get the cheese all nice a bubbly!
- Remove shells and let cool for 5 minutes and then enjoy with garlic bread!
- Category: Pumpkin Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Italian