Red Raspberry Tea
- 4 quarts water
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 16-ounce bag of frozen raspberries
- 10 tea bags
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 sprigs of mint
- lemons, raspberries, and mint to garnish (completely optional)
- Over high heat, bring sugar, water, and raspberries to a boil.
- Once boiling, bring to a simmer and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add tea bags and mint and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and pour the tea through a mesh strainer, making sure to get all of the liquid from the fruit.
- Refrigerate or serve over ice!
- Top with lemon, fresh raspberries, or mint and enjoy!