Roasted Corn Salsa
- 3 cups of corn – fresh, frozen, or canned
- 2 tbsp butter/olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 can mild Rotel drained and patted dry
- ¾ c light sour cream
- 4 oz crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/2c chopped green onion
- 8–10 Jalapeno slices finely chopped, if desired (I don’t desire these)
- ½ c fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika or taco seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Heat corn in the microwave according to package instructions or shuck fresh corn off cob.
- Put 3 cups corn in skillet on stove top with butter and roast until corn begins to brown and pop.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and top with cheese and seasoning just before serving!
- Serve with chips and enjoy!