- 16 ounces of Ginger Ale
- 1 container of Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 cup of Pomegranate Juice
- 750 mL of Champagne or Prosecco
- 1 cup of your favorite liquid fun (gin or vodka are great in this!)
- 3–4 crumbled soft sugar cookies
- Cake or cookie frosting
- Pipe the frosting on every rim. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Crumble the cookies and slowly dip, do not dunk the rim like you do salt, the rim on all sides to coat the icing in sugar cookie dust!
- Mix Ginger Ale and Pomegranate juice
- Add Frozen Lemonade about 20 minutes prior to serving.
- Mix well
- At this point, you can let everyone make their drink individually or you can continue on making a pitcher of an Adult-Friendly Rudolph Spritzer.
Caveat: It is fun to leave the spritzer without alcohol, let everyone add their champs and shot of choice to their drink as they come in! That way it becomes like a DIY drink bar! Super fun!
1 cup of Liquor is about 8 shots. If you are going to make a pitcher, the pitcher serves 8-10