- 1 Frozen Pie Crust, premodern
- 6 strips thick hickory smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 oz pork sausage breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounce block of white cheddar cheese, half shredded and half diced
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 ounces of fresh spinach, long stems clipped off if desired
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp chives finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the sausage and bacon and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, mustard, and chives until fully combined.
- Add spinach, bacon and sausage to mixture.
- Carefully pour into the pie shell the until full.
- Put the pie shell on a baking sheet and put into the oven. Cook for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown and center of quiche doesn’t wiggle.