- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cups diced cucumber (about 1 cucumber – maybe a little less)
- 2 cups spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- finishing salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the watermelon, cucumber, and spinach in a large bowl.
- Top with red onion and the goat cheese and jalapeno’s if you want!
- Drizzle the olive oil over the melon mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with finishing salt and pepper to taste and Enjoy!