White Chicken Chili Recipe is the best dinner for a cold winter night… or just any night! You’ll love this one-to-one recipe that your family will devour!
- Chicken from 1 Rotisserie Chicken (or 4 cooked Chicken Breasts)
- 4 cups chicken broth (1 value sized box)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilis, with liquids from chilis
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Cook Garlic and Onion with 2 tbsp butter in your deep soup pan until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant. Note: Cook on med-low heat to avoid the garlic burning. You can also cook the onions 2/3 the way done and then add the garlic.
- Add Chicken Broth, turn up heat and begin to simmer.
- Add Cannellini Beans, Great Northern Beans and Navy beans with the seasonings – continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
Add chicken and add salt and pepper for flavor and adjust to your preference.
Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with sour cream, radishes, and chopped green onions!
- Category: Soup